Pages

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Cream to color!

Today was a slower day for Chris and I at the house as Chris had his medical for work and I had to work, but that didn't stop any work from being done!
We had the help of Packy's friend Duke and his son, and of course Packy was there too! 
I went up early this morning to get a head start on the cabinet frames .. I am so happy with house they turned out! I can't wait to finish the doors and put it all together this weekend!

Oh and the back splash.. Chris is excited to see it with that!

 Both Madison's Purple Princess Big girl room and mine and Chris master bedroom were painted as well! I am SO happy with how these colors turned out! They will both look amazing once we get the furniture and new bedding in them!!

 Tonight I am taking it easy and spending the afternoon and night with the little Princess herself! 
We have a crazy few days coming up with Verizon coming tomorrow to install tv, phone and internet, our POD is being delivered, and an oil delivery. Along with all that we will be finishing the wall, painting the main living areas and MOVING IN!!!!
We are hoping that Tuesday will be the first night we are all in the house! It will be busy but we are so excited to LIVE in our house! My main priority is getting Madison's room set up so she is comfortable and getting some toys for her so she can play while we unpack tons of boxes!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment